'10' 2015 - Pdf
The 38th Ballycotton '10' roadrace takes place on Sunday
March 8th 2015. Start time 1.30pm.
We welcome you to the website of Ballycotton Running Promotions....organisers of the Ballycotton '10' road race and the Summer 5-Mile Series. Over the years the success of Ballycotton Running Promotions can be attributed to a lot of factors... the people involved with BRP, year in year out, their commitment, help and understanding. Our friends in the athletics world, especially the many clubs and individuals and of course all the voluntary help we receive on race days and throughout the year… they have all helped in so many ways to bring us to where we are today.
Entry Procedure 2015
2015 ENTRIES (updated 06/12/2014)
Now that the online entries have closed, just a reminder (below) of the postal procedure.
As a number of AAI affiliated clubs were missing from the drop-down box on the online system, any runners unable to input their affiliated club name online are asked to send club name to: email@example.com (this address is only for this purpose).
The list of successful online entrants will be published on the website early next week. The complete list will then appear after the postal entries have closed in early January.
1) A PDF copy of the entry form will be published on the website on Monday December 8th (forms will also be available in John Buckley Sports, Tri n Run in Midleton and Ger Wyley Sports, Dungarvan, the same day). Also, those who have sent in stamped addressed envelopes will have the forms posted out on Friday December 5th. The first 200 non-club entries to arrive by post will be added to the above number, giving a total of 2,500.
3) As usual, a limited number of elite entries will be available nearer the date.
- Ballycotton '10' 2015 Entry Form Pdf
- Please read instructions on entry form.
'10' Online Entry List 2015
'10' 2015 Info.
- Up Guide
Everything is laid out in plain English
- List Your Latest Articles