Ballycotton '10' 2015
The 38th Ballycotton '10' roadrace takes place on Sunday
March 8th 2015. Start time 1.30pm.
We welcome you to the website of Ballycotton Running Promotions....organisers of the Ballycotton '10' road race and the Summer 5-Mile Series. Over the years the success of Ballycotton Running Promotions can be attributed to a lot of factors... the people involved with BRP, year in year out, their commitment, help and understanding. Our friends in the athletics world, especially the many clubs and individuals and of course all the voluntary help we receive on race days and throughout the year… they have all helped in so many ways to bring us to where we are today.
Entry Procedure 2015
FOR BALLYCOTTON ‘10’ ROAD RACE 2015
The following is the entry procedure for next year’s Ballycotton ’10’, to take place on Sunday March 8th. Numbers are limited as usual and there be will be a combination of online and postal entries as follows:
1) Online entries will open on Friday December 5th at when the first 1,300 will be accepted. At 8pm on the same evening, a further 1,000 will be accepted, making an online total of 2,300.
2) A PDF copy of the entry form will be published on the website on Monday December 8th (forms will also be available in John Buckley Sports, Tri n Run in Midleton and Ger Wyley Sports, Dungarvan, the same day). Also, those who have sent in stamped addressed envelopes will have the forms posted out on Friday December 5th. The first 200 non-club entries to arrive by post will be added to the above number, giving a total of 2,500.
After that, only AAI club members and those who ran the
four races in the Ballycotton Summer Series 2014 will be
accepted (by post) up until Friday December 19th
and for those living overseas up until Tuesday January
4) As usual, a limited number of elite entries will be available nearer the date.
Entry fee for the 2015 race is again €15 (plus booking fee of €1.05 if entering online).
To apply for entry forms, please post to
Ballycotton Running Promotions, Ballycotton, Co. Cork.
- This website is currently being
updated - please bear with us as we
- strive to provide a more simple
- Up Guide
Everything is laid out in plain English
- List Your Latest Articles